Adsense

May 15, 2008

Nezinscot Farm Store

I really love doing research on yarn, because I love yarn! A lot of the yarn that makes up my stash is yarn that I bought very early in my crafting days and wasn't really aware of the impact it can have on the environment. Today, I'm much more aware and as I do reasearch I find, it's not as hard as one may think to find organic, local yarn.

Right up here in New England is the Nezinscot Farm Store where they sell their own meats, eggs, vegetables, and cheese, freshly baked goods, a full selection of natural foods and wool products. Yes, Wool Products that are from their farm! They have sheep, llamas, alpacas, and goats from which they get their yarn spun.

I think I'm going to have to take a trip up to Maine sometime this summer to check out their wares. . . I really need to get through this stash!!!

No comments:

Sponsors