Adsense

July 2, 2008

My first show!!

Tomorrow evening from 5-8 pm I will doing my first craft show in Jamaica Plain, MA! I am so excited. After going on last Saturday and seeing my Boston Handmade teammates doing their show I got very inspired and motivated to locate all the items I need for a great display! I found a table, and cloth, a box for buttons and other various items. Now, I just need to get there, set-up and go!

Come by and see us at the Jamaica Plain Center and show your support! My Etsy shop will be closed for the duration of the event, since all my pieces will be "on the road". The shop will open again, with whatever is left, after the show is over.

My mind is a buzzing with things that need to be done prior to the show. . . list, I need a list. . . .

No comments:

Sponsors