Adsense

September 18, 2008

(image borrowed from here)

It must be Thursday because I'm thinking fashion when I should be obsessing over all the finishing, labeling tagging and bagging I need to do in the next three days coming up to stART on the Street! Nevertheless, I'm looking at sweaters, scarves, gloves and hats because it's getting nippy here in New England and I'm excited!

As much as I'd like to think I could make myself all the warm clothing I need this season, my reality check says NOT! So I came across this lovely Cashmere sweater and stopped to drool. I can see myself wrapped in this lovely piece with jeans and the new boots I'm sure to get this season going to dinner with my hubby or just to hang out and be seen!!!

Now that I've come to my senses, I just want to put the style in my databank so one day, when I do have the time, I can re-create this in lovely cashmere, baby alpaca or merino (whichever comes first) and live my fantasy. After all, it is a classic style that can always be tweeked for the time.

What do you think?

No comments:

Sponsors