Adsense

September 15, 2008

Time is running out!

This is it! This coming Sunday I'll be doing my first big craft show and I am very excited!

stART on The Street
Sunday, September 21
11 am - 5 pm
Park Ave. (between Highland and Pleasant)

I can't say I'm completely prepared because I still have more items to make, buttons, hooks, and tags to sew on and hangtags to attach! However, I'm really looking forward to the experience because it will let me know if I'm up for doing more shows next year or not. Everything in my Etsy Shop is going to the show with me, so if there's something you like, now is the time to purchase it because I can't guarantee it will be there next week!

Here are a few images for your viewing pleasure!

1 comment:

Zu said...

Those items are beautiful! I'm sure you'll be very successful. :-)

Sponsors