Adsense

March 15, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award

I'm never quite sure what to say when I receive an award on my blog. After I've thanked the givers, I'm always at a loss for words as to what to say to the rest of my audience. It's almost like being up on stage, looking out into the crowd and going completely blank!

So, before I completely crap out on you, I'd like to say thanks to the two bloggers who so kindly bestowed this award on my blog: Lenox Knits and Life in the Zu. It's so great to be recognized by others who know what it takes, and they say "you're doing great!" What's even better about these ladies is that they are both in the fiber arts and so they have a better idea than anyone what I do. Thanks ladies.





The rules for the award were different on each of the blogs that I received it, so I'm going to improvise.

1) List 5 things that you're thankful for
2) Pass the award along to the same number of people

Things I'm thankful for:
- Being unemployed and having more time to spend with my son, hubby and working on changing my professional direction
- Being healthy
- Having wonderful family on both sides (mine and hubby's)
- The ability to continue in our trajectory, despite my unemployment status
- A fabulous online community

I now pass this award on to the following fabulous bloggers!
- Steam Punk Rings
- Biku Designs
- Indie Sista's
- You*niquely Chic
- Always Amy

Congratulations bloggers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award!

Zu said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it. :-)

Sponsors