Adsense

March 26, 2009

Stash Busting!!

Those of us who have a yarn obsession tend to purchase yarn with the intention of either purchasing a pattern to complete with the yarn or with the intention of making a pattern we already have. Whatever the reason we end up purchasing yarn, most of the time, the yarn ends up in our "stash" the plastic bins, drawers, closets etc. that we use to hold our yarny good intentions.

For the next few months (I'll put an actual date on it soon) I've decided it's a good idea to decrease my stash prior to purchasing more yarn. It's proving to be a challenge, and I'll let you know how it goes as it goes, but for now, here are two projects I enjoyed making from some of the left-over yarn from other projects, because that makes up part of your stash as well!

These belts are very "bohemian" and I just love them to death. I'm planning on making one just for me to wear with my t-shirts and shorts this summer! These two can be found in my 1000 Markets Shop right now!!

No comments:

Sponsors