Adsense

February 9, 2011

Custom Knit & Crochet Items. . . Coming Soon!

When I first opened my Etsy Shop it was made up of completed items that were "Ready to Ship". Eventually I moved to the area of creating patterns because I realized my audience was made up of knitter's and crocheters. However, I've gotten a few requests for custom items so starting this week there will be a "Make Mine Custom" section in the shop where you'll be able to order some of the items you love, in your favorite colors or the perfect color for that special gift!

So now, whether you knit, crochet or just love yarny stuff, you'll find something in the shop to suit you! Below are a few of the items that will be soon offered in the "Make Mine Custom" section of Yarn Obsession... Oh, and don't forget, there are also new patterns in the works that I think you'll love, so visit often to see what's new!

No comments:

Sponsors