Adsense

May 5, 2011

Project Spectrum!

An inspirational project that designates a color for the month and you get to decide how to showcase it! This round of Project Spectrum goes for 7 months using primary colors as inspiration. For the month of May the color is Red! Whatever you want to showcase is up to you.

My first red project for the month is a carnation square that I made for the Carnation Bouquet Afghan Project being done by The Crochet Dude for charity. Since I was working on project spectrum I decided to kill two birds with one stone and kick off my "Red Spree" with this square.

It was quick and fun! Plus, there is no better feeling than to know you have contributed just a little bit to a worthy cause! I'll talk more about the afghan project later, as well as a project I'm putting together, but for now, I encourage you to snap photos of your red inspiration and post it to my facebook page, or to the Project Spectrum facebook page to help others get inspired as well. Make it an opportunity to keep your eyes open and see all the beauty around you via the color red.

Let's get to it!

No comments:

Sponsors