Adsense

July 26, 2011

Product Review - Hand Painted Soft Washable Worsted


About 3 years ago I purchased this yarn from See Jayne KnitYarns on Etsy. When I received the yarn I fell in love! The color, the texture and the drape were wonderful. However, it sat in my stash (don’t tell me you don’t know what I’m talking about) until I wanted to work on a project and found it once again.

When I decided to do a review on the yarn, I went to the shop and found that this amazing yarn is being discontinued by Jayne. Imagine my dismay! Here I wanted to send everyone to her shop for this luscious yarn and there are only a few left. I decided to do the review anyway and let you decide if you’d like to get this particular color or others before they are completely gone! This particular yarn is "Hand Painted Soft Washable Worsted" and it's called "Dad's Famous Chili" in a mercerized wool

I love yarn when the colors speak to me. I don’t care what the content (unless I have a definite project in mind) as long as it’s wonderful to the touch and when I work with it, I don’t get that stressful feeling. This amazing mercerized wool is perfect. Not only are the colors vibrant, but the gentle glide of the yarn between your fingers is so easy you want to keep going and going on whatever project you choose to create. I used it for a crochet scarf (as seen in the photo) and the drape is amazing, therefore I’m sure that when knit it gives a lovely motion as well.

If you’re like me and you like soft, smooth yarns that work up easily, you’ll love See Jayne Knit Yarns on Etsy, they are amazing! You better hurry, I'm not sure they'll last much longer and once they're gone. . . they're gone. . . of course there are other lovely yarns to choose from . . . .

No comments:

Sponsors