Adsense

July 22, 2008

Crochet on the road

This past weekend my family took a road trip down to Newport, RI. If you are in the area and you haven't been, I highly recommend it. We had a blast at the beach, on Ocean Drive, and at the downtown warfs. It was Vlad's first time at the ocean and he loved the waves and all the water activity.

Mommie of course can't go for a long drive without carrying some yarn project. So this is the project I decided to take. Can you guess what it's going to be? I'll give you a hint, it's part of my Fall/Winter line! I'm very excited about what's coming down the pike. I just need to find the time to get it all together in a timely way. Trips are a great way to catch up. . . kindda!

1 comment:

Zu said...

Hmmmmm, a sweater or vest? Pretty color! I think I used to have that exact yarn. Well, not your yarn, but one I purchased like yours. hee-hee :-)

Sponsors