Adsense

August 8, 2008

Armed and ready!

Look what arrived in the mail yesterday! Yes! What you're looking at are my new business cards! I designed and placed an order last week with Print Place and here they are! Although there are a few things I'll do differently for my next batch, I love them!!! I was a bit confused about what to do with my business cards, because I thought images would be distracting. But, as you can see, I decided that one image background would work.

Right now I'm working on getting a feel for my business and my target audience but the one thing that will remain constant are the items I make. They will be yarny goodness so I thought it was best to showcase that. What do you think? I have a list of things to change, but I'd love to know what you'd change, because more heads are better than one!

Whatever the case, I purchased a bunch of these so I'm ready to send to goodie bags, put on boards, and pass them out like they're candy! Basically, I hope to plaster all of Boston. . . well as much as I can, with these lovelies so I have to place another order in a few weeks! What I'm hoping is that getting these out will generate some sales so I can pay for the next batch.

I've also ordered some bookmarks. Those should be coming early next week. I'm going to crochet a tassle to the end and give them out in goodie bags too. . . I'll give you glimpse once they're here.

BTW - I want you to know that I am totally happy with my experience at Print Place. Their prices are great and everything is done so easily. They have great communication and you can call them if you're having a hard time with your designing. I will be a repeat customer because I'm very happy with the cards and how easy it was to do. Isn't technology grand?!!!

3 comments:

HobbyZu said...

Your business cards are so pretty! I agree that you should focus on yarn, atleast for now. You don't want to overwhelm yourself with doing to much at once.

Beverly said...

The business cards are beautiful. I think that you picked the perfect image.

Shalana Frisby said...

They turned out very nice! Very classy and elegant background image and text. I hadn't heard of that online printer before. I'll have to check it out now. Thanks!

Sponsors