Adsense

August 6, 2008

Private Sale!

I decided a few months ago that any sale I had associated with my Etsy shop would only be a Private Sale! I think it shows appreciation for my customers and readers and give them something to look forward too every so often. So having said that, I'm having an "End of Season" Private Sale for all my blog readers and lurkers!



All hats are 35% off for a price of $22.42
All other items are 20% off


Remember there are no shipping charges in the US and only $5 shipping anywhere Internationally!


Hurry! This sale ends on August 13, 2008!

All you need to do is put this code: private0808 in the "message to seller" section and I will refund you the difference of your purchase. If you'd prefer a revised invoice, simply write that in the message and I will send you an updated invoice!

Although this sale is for readers and customers, you please feel free to share the information with your friends and customers!!!

Make sure to visit Yarn Obsession for your special gifts, personal purchase or whatever it is!

No comments:

Sponsors