Adsense

August 12, 2008

Ta Da!!!

Remember when I posted this photo and asked you to guess what it might be? I suppose it wasn't fair that the item was totally crumpled in my lap and I gave no clues. But then again, it wasn't a contest . . . maybe I should have one of those . . . but I digress. This is what that project became. A Keyhole Neckwarmer that is so warm I had to rush it off when modeling it in this summer heat! But don't look for it in my Etsy Shop, because it won't be there. It will only be available at OAK in Boston and by special order!!!

On August 23rd I'll be driving some lovely yarny goodness to OAK to be sold on consignment! Prior to delivering them, I hope to photograph and showcase them all here so you can see that I've not been slacking in my yarn work. I'm really excited because having "Yarn Obsession" in a shop makes it more "official". It's a great feeling to be moving toward a goal!

1 comment:

Zu said...

oooh that looks so soft and cozy! Very pretty colors as well. :-)

Sponsors