Adsense

September 25, 2008

The Big 4-0

Today I turn 40 years old. When I was 18, I never thought this day would come, but here it is.

I'm feeling ready and able to face this new decade of my life. What have I decided to do? I've decided to choose! No matter what it is, I choose what my reaction will be.

When I turned 30, I felt I'd become an adult. Today, I feel I've reached my stride and I'm about to start sprinting. I've been blessed in so many ways I can't begin to list, but I count them everyday and keep them in the forefront.

So I choose to move forward in being the best that I can be, I choose to be courageous and I choose to embrace all that I have become!

Happy Birthday to me!

A huge happy birthday wish goes to one of my best friends! We've been friends for about 22 years now (can you believe it??) and we've gone through ups and downs with each other. I wouldn't trade my "twin" for anyone. Happy Birthday Dee, may we have many more years of celebrating together.

I'd also like to say that one of my favorite actors and rappers is turning 40 today! Happy Birthday to someone I'd love to meet and have a long conversation with one day. Happy 40th Mr. Will Smith!

2 comments:

Morgan Street said...

Happy 40th Birthday! You still look like a young'un :)

my blog said...

well nice pics


WebCRM

Sponsors