Adsense

September 8, 2008

Goodie Bag Bookmarks

As I continue to develop my business and learn various ways of promoting myself I'm thankful for other artists that give me an opportunity to promote myself through their efforts. Every now and then I come across a request to send items to be put in a goodie bag for an event and think, if I could I would.

Well, I ordered these bookmarks, and I've crocheted a tassle to the end and I'm sending them out today to Just a Girl Creations who will be putting them into goodie bags! I'm pretty excited because it's another step in the direction I want to go and that makes me feel productive.

What do you think? Do you think the tassles came out ok? I think next time I will vary my motif, and use string yarn instead of the worsted yarn I used, but overall, this will be my promo item until I can think of something else. . . I have a few ideas, but I'll let them simmer for awhile.

1 comment:

Zu said...

I love those bookmarks! Great idea and very cute. :-)

Sponsors