Adsense

September 22, 2008

We have a winner!

Last week I posted about the decision to purchase a coat. You can read about it here. After making my decision on which coat I thought would be the best canvas for my wares, I ran a contest. The winner was Melissa! She correctly guessed that my coat choice was this one <------- the DKNY Fluted Sleeve Wool Blend in the color "Brindle"!

Congratulations Melissa! She won $5 off of anything in my Yarn Obsession Etsy Shop!

If you guessed correctly, I'm sorry the random numbers didn't fall in your favor, but that means you are paying attention. If you guessed incorrectly, there will be other opportunities so stay tuned. Thank you to everyone who participated!

I hope to have an image of the actual coat, that I received late last week, which is so wonderful. . . very soon!

Check out Melissa's shop!

1 comment:

Forkeeps said...

Gorgeous coat, nice choice

Sponsors