Adsense

October 22, 2008

Finished Objects (or projects)

Look -----------> in the sidebar under the heading "what I'm working on" and see all the lovely colors where there was only grey! Yes, I've been a busy girl working on and finishing projects. . . Now, if I could only take photos so you can see them!?

As the days turn cooler and shorten, I find it more difficult to catch "daylight" for my photos. That means, all photography has to be done on the weekend, and weekends, especially this time of year, get REALLY busy! I will, however, get these photos done because they are imperative to my business growth.

But, until that happens, I'll keep a colorful bar section, add more projects and stay busy in the background.

Don't forget to also take a look at the shop, there are some great gifts available, and on sale!

No comments:

Sponsors