Adsense

May 13, 2009

My life is changing

As some of you may have noticed I haven't been on this site for about a month. . . wow time files! Thing is, in early April I decided that instead of looking for another job like the last one I had, I needed to make a change. That change has taken me on a completely different path and I've been consumed (in an absolutely great way) with managing my changes.

What are these changes? Well, the first is that we are in the process of purchasing our first home. The closing is scheduled for May 29th and we expect to move in sometime during the summer. We do have some work to do to make it ours, but the bones of the house are great! The whole home buying process has been so much fun for me. I love to look at homes, I love to decorate and I love to update. I'm now wondering why my career change hadn't come sooner. Anyway, the second change is I'm now a licensed real estate agent. It took me a week to complete my real estate license course required by the state of Massachusetts and two weeks after that I successfully passed the licensing exam! I am now a Sales Representative at Exit First Choice Professional, Inc. in Framingham, MA and I couldn't be more excited. The only drawback is my yarn work has had to take a backseat to all the efforts I have to put into building my own business.

Although I do plan on picking up my needles, hooks and yarn again once I'm rolling. . . I can't make any promises as to when that will be. However, if you'd like to hear how I'm doing you can visit me at my new website Sedie Sells or the new blog I'll be starting to support my real estate efforts (info coming soon). I'm thrilled to be moving in this new empowering direction and I'd love to share the opportunity with you. Please contact me if you think helping people find their new homes sounds like something you'd like to do with your days.

The flexibility I've been able to find is priceless!! The support I've found at Exit is unmatched and the perfect foundation to build a successful career upon.

May your life be a spring of new possibilities every day!

4 comments:

Sara at Soap Rehab said...

Congrats on your new venture, Sedie!! :)

Carolyn said...

Congratulations! :)

Come back to twitterland once in a while, kay? ;)

SewDanish-Scandinavian Textile Art, Unique Handmade Supplies said...

Well done! Congratulations, it all sounds very exciting for you. I love that life sometime is so wonderful unpredictable. All the best and good luck to you and your family.
Birgitte

La'Tonya Richardson said...

Wow! Sounds great, change is good. It keeps you learning and from getting stagnated. Congratulations and good luck!

Sponsors