Adsense

January 1, 2011

Crochet Basket - New work!

Happy New Year! I'm starting the year with new work and I'm so excited! When I was pregnant with my son, I found it very difficult to concentrate on anything! I thought I'd be able to knit and crochet some great things and it all went bust because I just couldn't focus. This pregnancy (yes, we're expecting our second child in April) I find that although I can't focus on a good novel, I can digest information in parts, so I've been able to creat some new, fun patterns and it's a blast!

This really cute little utility basket is crochet in a pattern that allows for imagination to take over! You can make it as big or as small as you'd like and use it for whatever you see fit. I personally love the washcloths and soap idea. It's one of many new patterns coming to my shop on Etsy and one step closer to my bucket list goal (take a look at the bottom of the bucket list to see what I'm referring to.

If you're looking for a fun crochet project to help push your skills forward, look no further!

No comments:

Sponsors