Adsense

January 3, 2011

January Contest Winners!!!

Happy New Year!!!

In the past two weeks I posted two contests on my blog and had a lot of fun considering the prizes! Although I hoped for more participation, I’m sure in the coming weeks that will take care of itself! So, without further delay I’d like to announce the winners and their prizes here today!

The first contest was for the prototype of my new neck warmer pictured here --->.
I wanted to hear about some of our men and women in uniform because yellow is the color of support. Congratulations to Karima who told us about her son-in-law Huey Robinson who on active duty overseas! We'll keep him and all the men and women in uniform in our thoughts. I’ll be sending the neck warmer in a few days so you can have it just as Winter gets “crazy”.

The second contest was just spur of the moment where I wanted to send something special to anyone letting me know what their plans were for the coming year! Congratulations to Ikkinlala who is planning to learn to drive this year as her main goal!!! You go girl! As a token of thanks for participating I’ll be sending you some handmade washcloths similar to the ones you can view here and a small sample soap from this Etsy Shop!

Come back soon for your chance at discount codes, prizes and valuable yarn information!

**winners randomly selected by randomizer found at Random.org**

No comments:

Sponsors