Adsense

February 22, 2011

Contest Winner!

Running a contest is always so much fun! Not only do I get a bit of exposure, but I get to meet some really nice people who have at least the same love of yarn that I do! The "Show Yourself Some Love" contest was no different! I was hoping to get more people to know about the Facebook Page and the Yarn Obsession Shop as well as this blog and I think the mission was accomplished! I also wanted to have a reason to work on another project and that too was accomplished because we have a winner!

Congratulations to Amber Gintare who stopped by and let me know that she loves the Frill Edge Crochet Wrist Warmers
I'm not sure if that will be the item she chooses, but she has the opportunity to get a custom made item of her choice from the shop!

Thank you to everyone that stopped by and left a message. . . don't be discouraged, I'm gonna be running a few more contests cause I'm having such a great time with them! That means more opportunities to win more items!

As we look to Spring, expect to see some really cool Spring patterns as well as custom items hitting the shop in the coming weeks. . . of coures, I'll have to take a few weeks off soon to have my baby girl, but after that, we'll be having lots of fun!

1 comment:

Digital Misfit said...

Congrats to Amber! Lucky gal!

Sponsors