Adsense

March 13, 2011

Nesting. . .

As many of you may know, I'm 8 months pregnant and waiting to have my baby girl any day now. Why do I tell you that? Because usually at this stage there is a "nesting" process that happens. Mom's want things to be clean and tidy and ready for their coming bundles of joy! I want the same thing too, but because my body has it's "sensitivities" I have to spend more time taking it easy than cleaning. That brings me to my nesting activities, creating my yummy patterns and items in an effort to relax and go through my stash!

So far, things have been going well. No, most items, actually no items are for the baby. I find it difficult to make items for the baby right now, but I have been a busy girl!


I'm lovin' the fun projects I'm working on and these are just a few! In the coming weeks there'll be a lot more. . . of course after the baby comes mostly since I am in the "any-day-now" realm. But come by often and see what's new! I'll be selling the patterns as well as the prototypes so send your friends to the Etsy Shop you never know what they'll fall in love with! Oh yeah, and more contest will be coming!

No comments:

Sponsors