Adsense

September 20, 2011

Learn to Crochet - The Half Double Crochet

You're getting into crochet and you'd like to expand your stitch knowledge. This video helps you learn the Half Double Crochet (hdc) used in many basic crochet patterns.


Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding crochet and I will do my best to answer via an email, a blog post or a video, whichever proves to be the most beneficial way to get the information across. You can find more of my videos at my YouTube Channel, or click on the video thumbnails in the sidebar.

What stitch would you like to learn in crochet? Leave me a comment!

3 comments:

Sheryl Hastings said...

Your video is great! I love how crisp and clear it is and you explain it so well. There are a lot of instructional So many videos out there and they are either too hard to follow, they aren't clear, or they are too far away from the camera. A lot of poor lighting as well.

Yours is perfect and makes it so easy for the person learning.

Sheryl Hastings said...

Meant to say "There are a lot of poor instrucional vidoes out there"

Still on my fist cup of tea for the day. I'll get better. LOL

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

I always worry that the yarn will pull out after the piece is completed. Do you just weave in the loose end of the new yarn? Any problems with unraveling?

I love your videos!

Lynette - Sweet Posy Dreams

Sponsors