Adsense

November 16, 2011

Yarn Obsession Daily

You'd think with all that I have going on I couldn't possibly add anything else. . . wrong! I've added a "Daily Paper". It's actually not as tedious as it sounds. I started the Yarn Obsession Daily with paper.li which does all the work for me once I've told it what to look for!



If I don't like what I'm finding, I go in and tweek it. It's a great way for me to catch up on all the news I want around the web and share what's relevant with you, my followers! I'm currently tracking the following:
  • Crochet patterns
  • Knitting patterns
  • Yarn
  • Craft
Then there are sections such as Leisure, business, stories and more. . . so, grab a cup of coffee (tea for me) and take a few minutes to read every day, I know you'll find something very interesting!!

No comments:

Sponsors