Adsense

July 28, 2008

Fall/Winter Line Sneak Peak

I'm so excited about my Fall/Winter line of items. Since you're here you might as well get a glimpse into the future! My new line is all about color. I found this really cool website called Fashion Trendsetter and they are dying to tell you all about the colors, and trends of the season into 2010!

When I looked at their color forcast for Fall/Winter 2008-2009 I was excited to see so many colors I wanted to use on the list. So, this weekend I took inventory of what I'm making, where they'll be sold and what I needed, then early Saturday morning I went out and purchased most of the yarn I'll need to get me started. Don't the colors look amazing? This year, I'm all about one or two color items. Looking forward into Spring/Summer I think I may venture further than that, but for now, as I love to do, I'm keeping it simple.

1 comment:

cutfingerproductions said...

Hello there! Been checking out your lovely works! My goodness just gorgeous! It is hard to get across texture in photo's enough that it feels like you are touching the pieces. You guys do such a lovely job!
I want! I want! I want!:)
Your new selection of colors look fantastic too!!Can't wait to see what you do next!! Neat work!
Cheers! Laura

Sponsors