Adsense

October 14, 2008

I've been tagged. . . Your chance to know some random facts about me

I'm excited to have been tagged by The Funky Felter. As long as I've been doing this blog, this is my first tag so it's exciting to be included and to include others!

In this game of tag you get to hear 7 random facts about me. I hope you still find me an interesting person after reading them. . . or at least still likeable. :)

Fact #1: I am 5'0 tall. Many times people don't realize how "short" I am because they've either met me while I've been sitting (and I sit very tall) or I've always worn heels around them and they've never noticed. Whatever the case, I'm 5'0 and it's always been my biggest asset!

Fact #2: I'm the eldest of three siblings, but people who have just met us all, usually think I'm the youngest. . . can't complain about that, but my sister can!

Fact #3: I am a first generation Haitian-American who has grown up with duel cultures. It is a wonderful thing to be able to understand someone in their own culture because it is a lot like the one you've grown up with.

Fact #4: My dream is to be my own boss so that I can be the master of my destiny.

Fact #5: Besides fiber I love to work with paper and pictures. I don't get much of a chance to do scrapbooking, but I absolutely would love to get lost in it if I had time. One day, I'll have my own "craft room" where I can house all the paper, yarn and supplies I hoard.

Fact #6: I used to dream about owning a BMW, but now I dream about owning a Prius! Don't get me wrong, I still want the BMW, but for all the driving I anticipate doing with my craft shows and children's activities (coming soon), a Prius fits into the dream more readily.

Fact #7: I could watch HGTV all day and all night if my husband would let me. I absolutely love to see the creative ways people decorate, build or alter their homes on budgets that fit into my reality!

Whew, I seemed to get through that one. I hope you had as much fun as I did! Below are the rules of the tag as well as the people I've chosen to tag with this game.

The Rules:
::Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

::Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.

::Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

::Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Tag you're it!

Amy Olson Jewelry
Kreated by Karina
Pearl by the Sea
Life in the Zu
Always Amy
Vickie Howell
The Crochet Dude

1 comment:

Liz Smith said...

Great to meet your fabulous 5 foot self at SOWA on Sunday :) Hope you did well! It was a gorgeous day anyway, and fun to see all the BH crafters, what a great group!!

Sponsors