Adsense

November 5, 2008

Boston Handmade Team Treasury


I was sitting at my desk, eating lunch and decided to look at the treasury to see when it would open up and noticed it was at the magic 333, within 30 seconds it opened up and all I could think of for a title was "sprung on me" so that is the name of this treasury I created with lovely items created by my fellow Boston Handmade teammates!

You click here to see it until Thursday, November 6th or you can see it here in a "mini" form and get links to all the lovely shops!

The shops below are listed as they appear on the treasury from left to right, top to bottom.

Chris NC
Vintage by Crystal
J Hill Design
Knight 27
Tactile Baby
Stonehouse Studio
Majenta Designs
K Hawkins Photo
Sea Glass Things
Glamourpuss
Kristen Bassion
Fraske Designs
The Art and Craft of Mimi Kirchner
The Hole Thing
Reclaimed To You
Cozy Cottage Creations

No comments:

Sponsors