Adsense

November 17, 2008

Monday Treasures

I've decided that if I've had the opportunity to put together a treasury the previous week, it will be featured on my blog the following Monday! There are so many talented artists/crafters on Etsy that it's a shame every treasury doesn't make it to the front page. However, if I can prolong the exposure I will.

Last week I was able to create a treasury entitiled "Not my favorite. . . " inferring, as you can see in the subtitle, that although pink is not necessarily my favorite color, it can and is beautiful. . .


Featured shops:

Tengis
Melissa Melange
BL Soaps
Juicy Glass Jewels
Nat N Kat
Miranda Girl Designs
Two Seaside Babes
Prince Design UK
Pretty Little
Corinne Elaina
The Funky Felter
Beaded Socks
Herrera Macal
Arizona Dreams
Zygopsyche
Decorate The Diva

Please visit these shops, I'm sure they'd love your company.

2 comments:

Priscilla George said...

That is a wonderful treasury! I'm surprised I didn't see it on the front page.

My Inspired Reality said...

Very nice treasury, thank you for the intro to several artisans:)

Sponsors