Adsense

March 10, 2009

FO's

Spring is almost here so I've been thinking about inventory for the coming warm months. I came up with these sets for the spring, but summer eludes me in a way. No one wears gloves in the summer. . . maybe hats, and light scarves, but what to make? Anyway, I've decided not to stress myself too much about it and make any item that comes to mind. After all, it's Fall Down Under and they're looking for Winter wear!

These two sets can be found in my Etsy Shop right now! It's a great deal to purchase a set of items because you get an ensemble for coordinating.

The pink set is made of fluffy, super soft acrylic and nylon yarn. The Neckwarmer has two vintage buttons and hooks on the end for easy adjustment as needed. The wristwarmers are just feather light and soft!

The yellow set is made from baby acrylic yarn with specks of color. They are perfect for Spring and Summer because the yarn is lightweight and perfect for warmer weather. Whichever set you choose, you'll fall in love!

1 comment:

CastoCreations said...

I sometimes wear scarves in summer because our summer mornings can be pretty cold. :)

Sponsors