Adsense

January 12, 2011

What do you do on a snow day?

It's snowing outside and we already have over a foot of snow on the ground! Thankfully, I'm able to work from home so I'm not going to venture out. . . what will I be doing with my full "snow day" at home? Here's a list of things I can think of:
- watching my blackberry very closely for any "pending" work
- drinking lots of hot tea
- playing with lots of yarn
- watching movies
- playing with my son and his superhero toys
- coloring with my son
- working on a new website
- folding laundry (maybe, but who really wants to do that on a snow day?)
- taking product photos for the Etsy shop
- packaging necessary items
- enjoying the snowfall from inside my home

Snow days are fun days to enjoy with the family indoors or out. . . depending on what you want to do. My husband will be cleaning our walks and my son will "help" him. Whatever you decide to do with your snow day, stay warm and safe!

No comments:

Sponsors