January 12, 2011
What do you do on a snow day?
- watching my blackberry very closely for any "pending" work
- drinking lots of hot tea
- watching movies
- playing with my son and his superhero toys
- working on a new website
- folding laundry (maybe, but who really wants to do that on a snow day?)
- taking product photos for the Etsy shop
- packaging necessary items
- enjoying the snowfall from inside my home
Snow days are fun days to enjoy with the family indoors or out. . . depending on what you want to do. My husband will be cleaning our walks and my son will "help" him. Whatever you decide to do with your snow day, stay warm and safe!