Adsense

January 12, 2012

Horrible Bosses - Movie Review

A few weeks ago, during preparations for the holidays, my hubby and I sat down to watch this movie. I needed to watch something that would still allow me to work on crochet projects and he needed something that would take him away from "work", which at the time was grading papers for the end of the semester.

I'd seen a few previews but they didn't entice me to run out and see the movie, so when my hubby said Horrible Bosses was our "Netflix" pick of the week, I at least knew I could crochet.

We, my "film snob" hubby and I, were very pleasantly surprised when we found ourselves laughing out loud at some of the scenes. The dialogue was funny, the actors were fun and the movie did a few unexpected things in the plot. Although the film is filled with some of my favorites (Jason Bateman, Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx) I wasn't sure it would be one I'd watch. I am thankful that I was not only wrong, but that I was also still able to get some crochet done even while laughing out loud. Good movie to see when you just need a "break".

I rate this movie:

2 comments:

Additionsstyle said...

I agree with your I did not want to see this movie either. When we watched it will all my family over for the holidays, we all laughed out loud a lot.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Damon said...

I can’t wait to see this movie again. My favorite person from Horrible Bosses was Dale (Charlie Day). He was the one who made me laugh consistently through the whole movie. His paranoid acting just makes me laugh! I definitely plan on seeing this movie again very soon. I rented it with my Blockbuster Movie Pass for the third time, and I still love it! Being able to rent movies like Horrible Bosses using the Blockbuster Movie Pass is great because they are almost always available whenever I want. DISH is practically giving the Pass away too! Whether or not I worked for DISH, I would still have to have the Blockbuster Movie Pass. I’ve watch so many movies since I’ve had it. Horrible Bosses is next!

Sponsors