Adsense

January 27, 2012

Leatherwraps


Stormy Gail Baker
Meet Stormy. She has a lovely little shop on Etsy called Leather Wraps where you can find different color leather wrapped in silver. You can also find jasper, faux pearls and lizard. The items are truly lovely and any piece would be a beautiful addition to a jewelry collection. As you get to know Stormy, I think you'll be inclined to see her work.

Who are you, where are you from and what makes that place unique? My Name is Stormy Gail Baker. The truth is I was born on a stormy, windy night and that's how I got my name. I'm from Louisiana and I LOVE IT! The best thing about it is the FOOD and the beautiful southern charm of the people.

What was the first item you ever made for your shop? That would be my Ocean Turquoise Jasper Five Leather Wrap Bracelet.

How long have you been independently selling your items? I've had my shop since January 2011 while I was working full-time as a fertility nurse. I recently moved to a beautiful, historic small town, managing my Etsy Shop full-time and loving it!

If you were on a desert isle, and you could only have one book or cd with you (besides your creative tools) which book or cd would that be? I would definitely have Music! I love Enya-A Day Without Rain. Go figure with a girl named Stormy! :)

Where is the most interesting place you have traveled, what made it so interesting? So far, it would be Montana. The beauty is Phenomenal!

If you knew you could not fail, what would you do? In short, GIVE!

You can find Stormy online:
Twitter
Etsy

Stormy is also offering 10% off your total purchase with the code "YARNOBSESION10" for 10% off in her shop.




1 comment:

Additionsstyle said...

Beautiful Jewelry! I would agree with Stormy, Montana is one of the most beautiful states. Great Interview.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Sponsors