Adsense

January 26, 2012

Olivia's Butterfly - Pattern Review

Sometime in December I discovered the "Olivia's Butterfly" pattern on Ravelry. I think it was around the time I decided I wanted to give my "designing" brain a break and work on some ready-written patterns instead.

When I saw this ubber-cute pattern I decided it looked easy enough and fun enough to do, plus I needed a new hat for my baby girl. Olivia's Butterfly was perfect! You can find Valerie's pattern on her blog Vallieskids. Not only did I enjoy making this hat, it was so easy to follow her directions. The pattern was well written and a breeze to do.

I sat down to make one, but ended up making 4 - 5 hats for various people and busting my stash to a nice degree. Will I make more? Yes!!! I have a few more kids and ladies in my life who would love this hat. . . I also made one for myself, which is not something I do often.

Go check out the pattern for yourself, I'm sure you'll be excited to see it is easy, fun and very cute!

Here are some photos of the others I did. . . my daughter modeling them for me.



1 comment:

Zu said...

What a cute pattern! I love the spiderweb look and have a hat I designed with the same stitch pattern.
Hers is much cuter though. It could be that your lil one is so precious that she makes anything look cute. hehe

Sponsors