Adsense

January 30, 2012

Tiny Cables Crochet Wristwarmers

Tiny Cables Crochet Wristwarmers
It took a bit longer than I anticipated, but these Tiny Cables Crochet Wristwarmers are finally done! I got the idea because at my job I can wear a sweater, but my hands always seem to stay a bit "cool", I wanted some cute wristwarmers that would do the job, keep my fingers free for typing and the mouse and look cute when away from my desk. These are perfect.


I worked these crochet wristwarmers up in "Bamboo Ewe" which is a lovely yarn. The stitch texture can be clearly seen, the yarn is soft to the touch, and warm. I couldn't ask for a better yarn for this project. These crochet cables are small and easy to learn, the wrist ribbing is done in Tunisian Crochet.

I would categorize this crochet pattern as intermediate. These lovely crochet goodies take one ball of yarn to complete and can be done quickly for any gift-giving needs. The pattern is available in the Etsy Shop, Ravelry, and soon for the Nook and Kindle!!

What do you think? I'd love to see your comments.

1 comment:

Sweet Posy Dreams said...

Love them! What a great color! I have used the Bamboo Ewe yarn; it is so nice and soft.

Sponsors