Adsense

February 6, 2012

Tunisian Crochet Basketweave Wristwarmers


On my YouTube channel I've posted videos on Tunisian Crochet (you can view the playlist here). I guess after doing those videos I was inspired because that's when I decided to create these lovely Tunisian Crochet Basketweave Wristwarmers! I wanted to make sure they weren't too complicated, but full of texture and warmth!


These crochet wristwarmers are perfect for a man or woman so the pattern is a great "go-to" when you need a quick gift for a special occasion. Once you get the hang of the Tunisian crochet stitches you'll breeze through this pattern with no problems.

The pattern for these lovely Tunisian crochet wristwarmers is currently available in my Etsy Shop!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Sponsors