Adsense

April 22, 2008

Yarn abounds

I've started to go through my sweaters and I've found a few that won't make it to the next Winter season. What will happen to them? I am going to reprocess and repurpose the yarn. I can't wait!!!! It is one of my favorite things to do and the anticipation is killing me. There just isn't enough time to do what I want to do. I'm thinking the dark green sweater is going to have to become a hat and scarf set since the yarn is nice and heavy and a great color for a man. The cream and mint sweaters are wool acylic blends and the yarn is going to unwind to very fine, so I'm thinking shawls for the late Summer and Fall. The only thing I need to find now is my yarn winder. . . hum.

Here we have the purple yarn that has become another hat in just a few days! I'm looking forward to totally completing it and listing it for sale on Etsy! The purple is so amazingly rich it's the perfect hat for someone that loves purple! I think I'm going to push my designs and create new patterns! I have a few ideas floating around in my head, but again. . . where is the time???? Oh how I pray for more time.

Finally, we have the orange sugar cubes scarf. Yes, it has helped me write the pattern, yes, it is almost done, and yes, I plan on listing it on Etsy. . . soon! In the meantime, check out the Treaury I was able to snag yesterday. I've showcased artists from the EtsyFAST (Fiber Arts Street Team) and I think the yarn is lovely, but the projects are so cute! Enjoy!

No comments:

Sponsors